Distressed Dresser Project

Before pictures of my son's dresser before i gave it the distressed look. Ironically, it already looks a little distressed
and neglected. Pictures were taken after hardware was removed. Now on the right are the pictures after it was painted
black and the edges were sanded with 220 grit sand paper where it looked like I thought it needed to be sanded through to the old finish.
I finished with two coats of satin polyurethane. I prefer satin finish vs the high gloss poly. Just personal preference.

mc dresser1  mcdressera04 
 mc dresser2  mcdressera1
The carpet was removed, floor painted, and the walls were painted the color my thirteen year old son chose.  He has been waiting on the changes for a year at least and is happy with the distressed,
rustic dresser and other changes.